Quite frankly – I’m not the cheapest – but you do get what you pay for:
- Your Mac will only be worked on by me, an Apple Certified Support Professional, so you know it is in safe and experienced hands.
- You can drop your Mac off for repair in Felixstowe or I can collect in the Ipswich and Woodbridge areas.
- Nothing is put on the shelf and your Mac will be worked on immediately after drop off or collection.
- Your Mac will be fixed as quickly as possible and generally in 1 – 2 days.
You’ll get a fixed price quote for your Mac repair
Repair costs are quoted at a fixed price so there is no risk of the bill getting out of hand. Labour costs are from £95 and to a maximum of £125.
Diagnosis isn’t expensive
If a repair isn’t feasible, or you decide not to go ahead, there is a diagnosis fee of £75.
I am not VAT registered so these are the final prices you pay.
These prices will give you an idea of what I charge for common jobs
- Diagnosis only – £75
- labour only repair – £95 to £125 max
- Consultancy and iCloud work – £40/hr
- Mac performance tune up – £95
- iMac SSD upgrade – from £195
- iMac 2012+ hard drive replacement – from £190
- iMac 2011 hard drive replacement – from £200
- iMac 2007/10 hard drive replacement – from £165
- iMac 2009 hard drive replacement – from £160
- Macbook Pro <2013 hard drive replacement – from £150
- Mac time machine setup – FREE with other work
- Data recovery and transfer – from £75
The above Mac repair costs are completely inclusive of parts and labour with no hidden extras. For anything not listed call on 01473 530135
More detailed prices and options for iMac repair and upgrades can be found in this blog article.